India & Spain
Mr. Stefano Beccari
An Enthusiastic Organiser and Risk-Taking Stone Lover.
- “Make Art in India” at “Creative Sculptors” in Mamallapuram, Tamil Nadu
- At “ARASTONE”, Quinto de Ebro, Zaragoza, Spain
Mr. Jon Sait
For me, working stone by hand is one life’s great pleasures. It slows you down until your heart beats in rhythm with the hammer. I have carved stone for thirty years. Stone is generous, and has gifted me true friends around the world. When I’m not carving, I work as a researcher in tribal art, and as a community worker in Wales and Uganda.
- At “Studio Golondrina”, Aragon.
Sweden & Italy
Mrs. Anna Löwdin and Mr. Sergio Perea
- lead workshops in Uppsala and at “AMA Srl”, Marina di Carrara, Tuscany.
Ms. Phan Quynh Huong
- “Danang Sculpture Foundation” in the city of Danang.
Mr. Moisés Preto Paulo
- at “Centro Internacional de Escultura” in Odrinhas, Sintra.